- Protecting our customers' privacy is an important priority at iBillingpad and we are committed to maintaining strong and meaningful privacy protections. The privacy of your information is an important responsibility and we value the trust you place in us.
- iBillingpad will create, maintain and update measures to protect customer data and personal identity information from inadvertent disclosure to and/or inadvertent accessibility by unauthorized third parties.
- iBillingpad will take reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy of customer data and personal identity information.
- Customer personal identity information and personal data shall not be sold, given, or in any fashion conveyed to third persons for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the written, express consent of the customer, except to the extent that such disclosures may be required by law.
- When you establish an online account or register on our sites or apps, we may collect information about your user identification, password. We use this information to authenticate you when you sign in.
- Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
- If you become aware of a security issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to address any problems.